Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?
Everything must happen for a reason. My existence. There must be a purpose for my life...but what is it? What's my purpose in life? Everything that happens doesn't seem to make sense to me. Sometimes, things are great, high peak, and I feel the biggest adrenaline rush run through my body. I feel happy, and satisfied with my life on Earth. This is how I was yesterday.
Then sometimes I feel useless, I feel as though the heavens are playing a game with me, playing with my head. Making me question my life and everything that happens in it. Challenges the life I live and confuses me with mixed signals.
This game is sometimes fun, sometimes a good challenge, but it can also be painful, and exhausting. I think I feel half of each right now. I feel worried as well. All these emotions are overwhelming, but I think I have my purpose in life. I love the sight of people I love smiling, and having fun. That's all I want for the people I truly care about. But it's hard to be happy sometimes, I wish that person could be. With or without me
xx Veronica
No comments:
Post a Comment